Arrow storage shed delivery
I'm thinking about an Arrow storage shed for my lawn tractor and garden tools.

How are those sheds delivered?  I know it's DIY but what size box or pallet would a 10x12 shed be delivered in?  On their website (and various other places), I'm only seeing final dimensions, but not the shipped/delivered dimension.  I'm not near a Home Depot or Lowes so can't check it out myself.

Thanks,
Paul
My 10x12 Sears storage shed came in three cartons, if I recall correctly.  About 2-3 foot wide and about 8 foot long for most of them.  I think the doors were in a separate box wider but shorter.  Got them all into my Chevy S-10 with no problem.  Take note of the Identification numbers on the panels when you sort, get them correctly sorted before the numbers wash/wear off.  Also my instructions called for me to square the shed after I had most of it together.  I thought this was ridiculous so I squared the bottom frame first then added the uprights and panels, etc.  

My shed has made it through 2 major hurricanes and floods.  Good luck with yours.
We had a 12'x20' shed moved recently.

Guy arrived with a trailer made for moving those sheds and a little fudge lift on his truck.
fudge lift lifted shed, moved it several feet sideways to clear tree, then the trailer extended it's tongue to put bed under shed, then some dolly wheels lowered and moved whole thing sideways, tongue extended some more and then shed was loaded.

Reversed process at new site, placed it within inches of where I wanted it.  Don't remember what it cost but SWMBO said it was worth every penny!
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
There is a thread in the hand tools section where one of the members is building an Arrow shed. You might be able to get your question answered there.
(03-24-2021, 06:29 AM)stav Wrote: There is a thread in the hand tools section where one of the members is building an Arrow shed. You might be able to get your question answered there.

Thanks for the heads up.  I asked up there.
I've put up two Arrow sheds, both about 10 x 12'.  The latest one came by lift gate truck, direct from the distributor.  The driver helped me drag the pallet up my driveway with his pallet jack.  I don't remember how many boxes were on the pallet; it was sort of irrelevant once we had the pallet up to my garage.  I broke them open and carried the parts the the site, as needed.  

Good instructions, and generally easy to put together, all 1000 bolts and nuts.  It definitely was the cheapest option for what I needed and I had it up and ready in about a day.  

John
By some standards, I have a lot of archery stuff but I’ve never thought about a separate shed for arrows.
Blackhat

Bad experiences come from poor decisions. So do good stories. 

You’re silly. The shed is in the SHAPE of an arrow. Note the roof shape.
VH07V