Pile of scraps, reduced
Roh-kay, Raggy.....in the course of some of the projects....I have had to rip a board for width....About 1/2 the time, I wind up saving the strip of whatever I was working with....after a while, the pile seems to grow....and...grow....until one day...decided to cull the herd, as it were....Bundle up a stack, take over to the bandsaw.   Space between the riser and the blade is ~12" or so....run the stack through....keep the better looking of that stack....cut-offs this time around?    Either they are over 12" or they are into the trashcan....
Uhoh

Arrange the pile into a panel of sorts...joint the edges that need it (most did..) and clamp up into a glued up panel...
Winkgrin  

Let this sit a day....come back and trim the ends...

A few had slipped aside a bit...while removing the clamps....panel was stuck to the vise's jaw...dummy decided to bare-hand slap the panel loose..
No  

Them little points of dried glue are SHARP!...
Upset

So...tried to flatten the point, and other high spots....jointer plane AND 80 grit beltsander....panel "objected" to the beltsander, and hopped off the bench, unto the floor..

Ok...just made things easier....ripped the worst off the outside edges, jointed a new glue joint..

Then a dry fit..
Winkgrin

I think that will do...this time the glue up was far from the wood vise...so it won't get "stuck"..
Rolleyes 

Let this sit a day...or two ( was working on the new shed...)
Next time I went to the shop ( Laundry Detail, again)  removed the clamps, sanded and plane both faces smooth....easier to move around on the bandsaw table..
Small can of varnish provided a way to mark 4 curves....then sand the curves, and a slight round over..

Go out and spend $2 on a bottle of Mineral Oil.....brush on, wipe down...

Allow to dry....will add a few more coats, later.  

Total cost?.....$1.98+ sales tax....
Winkgrin
Size?  5/8" x 10-1/4" x 11"

Not sure what all the woods are....
Just a way to use up a few scraps.....the stuff that went into the trashcan?    Well, there is a Firepit out in the backyard....when the 35gal. can is full...we can go out and roast...something....
Winkgrin
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that