SOLD:Drill Press: DUNLAP/Sears Bench Top Very Nicely Restored SOLD
Here is one the nicest examples you will ever find of the Dunlap/Sears (made by King-Seeley corp of Ypsilanti Michigan) bench top drill press model 103. This was meticulously restored to better than new condition and is leagues ahead of anything available in todays market in terms of quality and utility. All castings have been re-painted. All unpainted metal has been polished. Equipped with adjustable table, adjustable depth stop, Jacobs drill chuck, and matching Dunlap motor. . These don't come along very often in this condition. Given its weight, this will be for local pickup only: greater Hartford Connecticut area.  If interested, PM me and I can supply more pictures. SOLD

(04-06-2021, 05:46 PM)Philip1231 Wrote: Here is one the nicest examples you will ever find of the Dunlap/Sears (made by King-Seeley corp of Ypsilanti Michigan) bench top drill press model 103. This was meticulously restored to better than new condition and is leagues ahead of anything available in todays market in terms of quality and utility. All castings have been re-painted. All unpainted metal has been polished. Equipped with adjustable table, adjustable depth stop, Jacobs drill chuck, and matching Dunlap motor. . These don't come along very often in this condition. Given its weight, this will be for local pickup only: greater Hartford Connecticut area.  If interested, PM me and I can supply more pictures. $475
[Image: IMG-2918.jpg]
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

Ha: it works better in the vertical orientation! (Thanks Timberwolf!)
That looks like the one my father had when I grew up.

A very tough and forgiving DP that served us well.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Phil and I are neighbors and it seems like we’ve been trading tools for a few years now. I am trying hard to resist this drill press as it is a beauty! It runs like a Swiss watch! 

Hope someone snags it before I break down!

Kevin
(04-06-2021, 06:35 PM)Philip1231 Wrote: Ha: it works better in the vertical orientation! (Thanks Timberwolf!)
It's a beauty !!!
Winkgrin
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

I have a Craftsman branded one just like it; just not as well restored. A beautiful piece, absolutely stunning.....
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Thanks for all the kind words guys. Just so you know: its still for sale (and dare I say, price is negotiable
Wink )
Price reduction: SOLD