blind corner cabinet
Building complete kitchen cabinets for a friend, there were two blind corners in the configuration. I had some commercial blind corner cabinet hardware, but I was annoyed that there was still unused space in the corner. I came up with a design which hides a small set of drawers in the corner behind the commercial hardware. After the shelves for the commercial unit are removed and the frames returned to the closed position, the drawer cabinet can be rolled into the opening and the drawers extended on full-extension slides.  Not only does this make use of the wasted space in the corner, it makes for a nice place to hide items, like items that could pose a hazard to young children.

Attached Files Image(s)

I really like the concept but I can't really see how it all works.  Do you have any other photos, like maybe from slightly above at the front, so we can see how the drawers work in relation to the commercial baskets?  Thanks. 

John