2 sided front door?
My wife wants a new deck door with the inside to match the alder interior and the outside to match the rough sawn cedar. I made a similar door for the front door except the out side is circular sawn dug fir flooring. I made the door 1 1/4" alder and glued the 1/2" fir flooring to the outside of door using TiteBond III. The door never is exposed to the sun and still seals well to the opening.
The deck door will get afternoon sun and temps in the summer can reach upper 90's so I am worried about the door twisting and warping. There will be a large double pane window 24" x 46" also. I am not sure what glue to use because of the sun and heat, most likely Gorilla glue, I have never used this type of glue. Any suggestion? The cedar glued to the outside of the alder door, the jamb will be alder with the out side door stop cedar. I can see many possible problems doing it this way.
Treat others as you want to be treated.

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West.
24- year cancer survivor
I would look at a couple of options.  One option would be to glue a 1/8 - 3/16" facing of cedar onto the outside and another facing of alder to the inside of an alder core.  That would give you a balanced construction.  Weldwood Plastic Resin Glue, Unibond 800, Gorilla Glue, or epoxy should all work well.  The other option would be to make a stave core construction with alder and then face that the same as with option one.  

For the door frame I would make the outside portion out of cedar and the inside from alder.  The cedar piece would be 1-1/4" thick, the alder 3/4".  Glue them edge to edge, flush on the jamb side with a spline or dado and stub tenon to register the pieces properly and provide more glue area, and it will look like a conventional exterior door frame.   

John