You're my boy BLUE!!!
Thumbs Up 
Used bottom cabinet came up on CL for cheap a few weeks ago, top cabinet ordered at the same time and it arrived in store a few days ago. Replaces my 26" US General Series 2 cabinet/chest and a 5 drawer cart in the shop. That blue 5 drawer will move to the garage to replace the 4 drawer cart.  Still considering the end cabinet to accompany the new 44". 
Raised

2023-2024 NFL Pick 'em
Group ID#: 34296
Group Password IBTP
That’s a purdy one 
Cool
Greg

It's better to burn out than it is to rust

Danchris Nursery
Wow, that's a big one.  Are you storing wood working stuff in there or general mechanic type stuff?  

I bet I could fit my unisaw in one of those drawers.  
Laugh
(04-12-2021, 07:16 AM)stav Wrote: Wow, that's a big one.  Are you storing wood working stuff in there or general mechanic type stuff?  

I bet I could fit my unisaw in one of those drawers.  
Laugh

Both... lot's of mechanics tools along with woodworking stuff. Top chest is mainly mechanics tools and bottom cabinet is a mix of tools. I think I'm probably going to order the end cabinet of drawers as well but we'll see. 
Yes
2023-2024 NFL Pick 'em
Group ID#: 34296
Group Password IBTP