WTB LN no.610
He might have a busy schedule, I just don't want to miss this opportunity.
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."

Thomas Jefferson
Well I guess he isn't coming back so I'm still looking.
PM here or email me at Westshoretreeservicellc@gmail.com
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."

Thomas Jefferson
Bump, still looking.

Thomas Jefferson
If I had one, I'd sell it to you just to make you happy!! Wish you good luck in your search.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
I'm alive. Received a job promotion which necessitated a move from Atlanta, GA to West Virginia. This was happening around the 10th of last month. So I had to train my replacement, pack, find a new place to stay, etc. Of course the weekend I need to drive up is the week of the Colonial Pipeline Hack and subsequent gas shortage. The last 2 weeks have been a blur and I'm finally starting to catch up. I will be contacting Henry & updating him as well.
-david