Delta 31-695 won't stop running.
(05-28-2021, 04:58 PM)jeffss Wrote: If I remember correctly, the toggle forced together a piece of spring steel to the other contact. When turned off, the toggle goes down to relieve pressure but the metal is stuck together.

Ok...hmmm let me look again.  Maybe it will work.
"Life is too short for bad tools.".-- Pedder 7/22/11
(05-28-2021, 09:05 AM)jeffss Wrote: I had a problem with my Delta drill press. Even though the on-off switch moved, it  had "fused" in the on position inside. I took it off, unsnapped it apart and broke it free. Has been working since.

This is one of the beautiful things about this site. Your suggestion worked. How long will it work? No clue. Maybe forever, maybe a day.. it worked though so for that I say thank you.
"Life is too short for bad tools.".-- Pedder 7/22/11
(05-28-2021, 06:53 PM)Scott W Wrote: This is one of the beautiful things about this site. Your suggestion worked. How long will it work? No clue. Maybe forever, maybe a day.. it worked though so for that I say thank you.

Cool. You can always order a switch as back up!