Pavilion and patio near complete
The new detached patio is nearing completion needing only the electrical, lights and fans to be hooked up. This has been 5 years in the planning stage. I was "forced" to contract out the concrete pad and the building of the pavilion/ lean-to (wife thought I was to old at 74 to be doing the elevated work). I did all the electrical rough-in and final tie-ins as well as lights and fans installation.
The pad is 17' x 27' plus a 4' x 12' pad for the 42" stone fireplace. The framework is mostly old style mortise and tenon with some structural screws on roof. I added wood storage on either side. Oak and Ash for the fireplace and Mesquite for the Argentinian grill on the right side (still to be built).
We will be ordering some mahogany boards to build the patio furniture to include chairs for the pavilion and two 5' x 5' dining tables in the lean-to area.

Attached Files Image(s)

Not sure what happened but here are the rest of the photos.

Attached Files Image(s)

Beautiful!  
Yes
Wow, want to do one at my place? 
Laugh (Really nice, well done!)
Yes
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Wow!  That's awesome!   Great job!
Love it! ... that ain't going nowhere. Who did the masonry work?
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

A local masonry contractor that's done several other jobs for me including the stone work on an outdoor kitchen in the attached patio.

Thanks guys!
Awesome.  Looks like a great place to relax.
Excellent!

I built one (not as fancy) 5 years ago, it is used every day in the summer.

Ed
sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!