Woodworking Machinery
any parallel clamps?
“Ann: Do you exercise?

Ron: Yes. Lovemaking and woodworking.”
REVISED PRICES.   Contractor saw + dust collector  is now $750 for both.   Rikon bandsaw is $600.
(07-09-2021, 02:49 PM)HKS Wrote: REVISED PRICES.   Contractor saw + dust collector  is now $750 for both.   Rikon bandsaw is $600.

That looks to be a very good deal on the BS. I have been very happy with mine. I have mine on what looks to be the same mobile base. It works well on my flat shop floor and rolling over the expansion joints in the concrete.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Yeah id snatch the BS up in a heartbeat if I was closer.
(07-09-2021, 04:01 PM)Koda64 Wrote: Yeah id snatch the BS up in a heartbeat if I was closer.

No small tools for sale yet.  Planer was sold.
(06-26-2021, 12:10 PM)HKS Wrote: I am moving and downsizing.  Unfortunately I will not be taking my woodworking equipment with me.  All of it is in very good condition.  I live 10 miles South of Pittsburgh, PA.  Would prefer to sell all of it at once but will consider offers on individual lots. GRIZZLY JOINTER HAS BEEN SOLD
The jointer and planer have been sold, drill press not available.  Six machines (table saw, dust collector, bandsaw, belt/disc sander, router table, and spindle sander) will be sold as a group for $950.   I expect to sell these machines on Ebay next week and they will no longer be available on this forum.