CNC router project - wtb machine time
Looking for someone with a cnc router close to 60544 that is willing to machine some plywood parts. 

Need five of each.

Have plywood already.

Also have 6" and 5 " version.

Five each  needed  for all three sizes.

Cad files are Solidworks and have ability to save in multiple formats.

Don' t know what files are needed?

See attached for 7" size

Thanks in advance!

Attached Files
.pdf   7 Inch Duct hanger bot.PDF (Size: 40.71 KB / Downloads: 160)
(07-27-2021, 07:17 PM)Dad Wrote: Looking for someone with a cnc router close to 60544 that is willing to machine some plywood parts. 

Need five of each.

Have plywood already.

Also have 6" and 5 " version.

Five each  needed  for all three sizes.

Cad files are Solidworks and have ability to save in multiple formats.

Don' t know what files are needed?

See attached for 7" size

Thanks in advance!

Those are easy. You might want to rethink the 1.5" thickness depending on your plywood
Aliens haven't contacted Earth because there's no sign of intelligence here
I see that you already have the plywood and I am hoping that someone does step up to do what you want done.

That said, though, if no one steps up, it looks like it would be relatively straight-forward to cut the shapes out of 3/4" ply with a BS or scrollsaw (plus a drill for the holes) and then gluing them together to get what you want.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Would it be practical to have someone make a template for you and then you route them yourself?
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
(07-28-2021, 06:58 PM)museumguy Wrote: Would it be practical to have someone make a template for you and then you route them yourself?

I can make the templates.

by my estimate, three templates per size, nine templates total, then make the 15 clamps

but thought, if i could purchase the cnc routing time,  could get the 15 clamps made more expediently and accurately replicated

looking to purchase cnc router tine.
Ok, gotcha. Makes sense now. 

Thanks for the reply.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
I have been pretty happy with the online laser cutting services I have used.  Cutcutsend and oshcut
https://sendcutsend.com/materials/
Not sure if you can make your project fit what they can do, but with a dxf file you can get a quote online.
Full disclosure: I have only had them do stainless and mild steel.

I wish there were machining services like this, but they all seem to require human intervention. And emachineshop will send your job to total hacks.
(08-02-2021, 08:39 AM)EricU Wrote: I have been pretty happy with the online laser cutting services I have used.  Cutcutsend and oshcut
https://sendcutsend.com/materials/
Not sure if you can make your project fit what they can do, but with a dxf file you can get a quote online.
Full disclosure: I have only had them do stainless and mild steel.

I wish there were machining services like this, but they all seem to require human intervention. And emachineshop will send your job to total hacks.

I've been extremely happy with sendcutsend as well.  Super fast and ships ASAP.  I've only had them do 0.25" AL plates...
"I cut it twice and it's still too short!"