Delta 14" bandsaw & shaper
I have a 14" Delta bandsaw 28-3CO for sale. New tires, all new bearings (including motor). 3/8 Timberwolf blade, Kreg fence with rip guide, multilink belt. Runs great just bought a larger saw. Price $500

Powermatic 23R 3/4", 1.5 hp. This has evidently been stored in a damp location due to rust (just not the top). Runs and the bearings seem ok. Don't need/want. Price $0

Wixley digital table saw readout. Never installed, complete, I verified that it does work. Price $50.

PM me for more info. I'm in Murfreesboro Tennessee, just south of Nashville. I have pictures that won't post. I can text them to you.
If anybody has any info on reducing the size of pictures so they'll post, please let me know. Having some operator difficulties.
9.5 fingers and 1 crippled
(08-20-2021, 11:40 AM)2Goober Wrote: I have a 14" Delta bandsaw 28-3CO for sale. New tires, all new bearings (including motor). 3/8 Timberwolf blade, Kreg fence with rip guide, multilink belt. Runs great just bought a larger saw. Price $500

Powermatic 23R 3/4", 1.5 hp. This has evidently been stored in a damp location due to rust (just not the top). Runs and the bearings seem ok. Don't need/want. Price $0

Wixley digital table saw readout. Never installed, complete, I verified that it does work. Price $50.

PM me for more info. I'm in Murfreesboro Tennessee, just south of Nashville. I have pictures that won't post. I can text them to you.
If anybody has any info on reducing the size of pictures so they'll post, please let me know. Having some operator difficulties.

My google-fu is failing me. What is a "Powermatic 23R 3/4", 1.5 hp."?

If you ask for help with posting pics in OffTopic, there are people that will help you.
Please include your OS in your request for help since it matters a lot.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
It's the small shaper that was made in Taiwania. It's a style that many companies put their logo on. All the other of this size have 1/2" spindles, don't know why this one has a 3/4". You should be able to find a 1/2" on ebay or have a machinist mill it down to 1/2". Sorry I can't post pictures. I'm going to Googleize reducing the picture size so they'll post.
Are you sure of the bandsaw model number? Usually the last 3 characters are all digits.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
I'm not sure of anything anymore. I looked again. It's actually a 28-2C0. The serial No. is IB2621. Just for S&G I checked the motor. It does have made in USA on it.