Woodpeckers Rip-Flip Fence Stop System
Just to close the loop on the Rip-Flip stop, mine arrived a few days ago and I installed it. Directions were good and the video I referenced earlier was also a help. One of the things I liked about this setup was that there were no holes to drill on my saw. The mounting brackets use existing bolts on my SS PCS.

I haven't used it to make any repeat cuts as yet, but it is a very clean installation and I can definitely see the benefit of using it in the future. Works as advertised in the Woodpecker video and the hardware is very high quality IMO.

Doug
<p>
(09-04-2021, 01:26 PM)RogerD Wrote: I emailed Woodpeckers to ask if they plan to have a Rip-Flip Fence Stop System available for a Delta Unisaw with the Unifence and they said not at this time.

</p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p>looking at Woodpeckers Rip-Flip fence for the bies style fences and at my unifence.&nbsp; &nbsp;Why can't I just mount a piece of aluminum angle iron to the underside of my unifence (I already have holes for the wixey digital fence, which would come off) and then bolt the rip-flip fence to the other face (its hanging straight down)&nbsp;of the aluminum angle?<br><br>From looking at the pictures online, it looks like it should work just fine.&nbsp;&nbsp;</p>

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. - Philip K. Dick

Mark

ordered the Woodpeckers Dual purpose t-track, using some pieces of aluminum angle bolted it right to my unifence.  a few more pieces of aluminum angle and I bolted my existing wixey digital fence to the t-track. 

have some flip stops on order that should work.  

the t-track was $30, and the flip stops were $12 and $15 each (ordered two different types to see which one I like best).

So with shipping I have less than $100 into it.  the only thing I can't do (yet) is tie two flip-stops together like the rip-flip can.

if you want one stop shopping, it seems like you can buy their fence system for the rip-flip for the beis fence and it would bolt up to a unifence rail pretty easily.

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. - Philip K. Dick

Mark