Removing lead paint from plaster
Looking for some guidance. I purchased a set of 100+ yo French doors with lead paint. The challenge is that these wood doors have plaster rosettes on both sides of the doors. I've been able to remove most of the lead paint on the wood and even metal hardware, but haven't figured out how to remove the paint off the plaster. My concern with using a lead paint stripper is that it will eat away the plaster. 

Has anybody removed lead paint from 100+ year old plaster? Any tips or ideas for maintaining the design and integrity of the plaster?
Just leave it alone. Encapsulating is an approved method.Unless someone is going to pull them off and eat them it is perfectly safe. Put on your new paint and good to go.
Just a thought? Could you use a heat gun? Maybe a terrible idea-do it outside and only trying it on something less valuable.