Lee Valley Campaign Hardware
Hello All … I’ve purchased some campaign hardware from Lee Valley for a stool I’m making, and they just moved the back order from 9/12 to February 26. Does anyone here have a set I could purchase, and then sell you back a set when mine come in? Thanks …. Don
(09-10-2021, 12:45 PM)Yotie Wrote: Hello All … I’ve purchased some campaign hardware from Lee Valley for a stool I’m making, and they just moved the back order from 9/12 to February 26. Does anyone here have a set I could purchase, and then sell you back a set when mine come in?  Thanks …. Don

Copy of your post has been placed in SnS with a Want To Deal (WTD) preface on the title.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
OK … Thank you …..
Would THIS work ?  It also comes in a nickel finish.   Roly
Roly …. Yes, that is the general idea as far as hardware goes. The Lee Valley is just fantastic quality and hinges in the center. Thanks.
(09-11-2021, 06:28 PM)Roly Wrote: Would THIS work ?  It also comes in a nickel finish.   Roly

Issue with those are that the legs can be no thicker than 1”. My legs are 1-1/4” in diameter and the posts are too short.