I finally scored
This came up for sale yesterday and apparently I was the first response. I didn't and don't want all of it so a lot will be offered for sale here and/or ebay. Some interesting stuff that I haven't seen before.

Attached Files Image(s)

"Life is too short for bad tools.".-- Pedder 7/22/11
(09-13-2021, 03:37 PM)Scott W Wrote: This came up for sale yesterday and apparently I was the first response. I didn't and don't want all of it so a lot will be offered for sale here and/or ebay. Some interesting stuff that I haven't seen before.

Nice find!  I'm always fascinated by what is or isn't present in toolboxes that are sold like this.  Have fun sorting through it all!
I was disappointed that there weren't any planes... just the 2 1/2 block planes.
(09-13-2021, 04:06 PM)Scott W Wrote: I was disappointed that there weren't any planes... just the 2 1/2 block planes.

While it does not have the specifics (no idea what you paid, and really do not want to know
Smile  ) for an office "you suck", I would say congratulations are in order!

Enjoy!
No info on what you paid, but I think that it is a safe bet that you are owed a :
You Suck!
Winkgrin 

Those perfect handle screwdrivers are great as long as the shafts don't get bent or twisted.

It looks like there are some larger than usual auger bits in the 2nd pic.

The machinist's level can be more useful in a wood shop than you might expect. That looks like a nice one.

With that nice saw vise, I am surprised to not see any saw sets in the pics.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
I think Christmas came early for you 
Big Grin
It's funny I only really want a handful of the stuff here... and the chisels. I wanted them but I didn't realize there so many. 

I for sure will be selling that level. Way too afraid of dropping it. It's heavy and serious. I think there is someone that would use it and appreciate it way more than me.

If I had a real reason I'd keep that trammel set but I don't.
I think this marking gauge is pretty intriguing.  I am guessing it's lignum vitae.  If not, please tell me. It feels very "waxy".

Attached Files Image(s)

I can see a lot of handle turning in your future. I did a bunch a few years ago and it was fun coming up with different varieties, such as shapes, wood type, finish/stain. you will have to post when you get in the mood.
(09-13-2021, 08:32 PM)toolmiser Wrote: I can see a lot of handle turning in your future.  I did a bunch a few years ago and it was fun coming up with different varieties, such as shapes, wood type, finish/stain.   you will have to post when you get in the mood.

Yeah... but to be honest there are way more chisels than I originally thought.  I don't think I need this many.  The biggest deal for me has been going through it. I love doing this kinda stuff.