rocking horse build ionstructions
Here is the rocking horse I made for our granddaughter.

It was necessary to be able to break this down for shipping. The parts interlock.

I have the full sized plans which can be printed at a Kinkos.

Bill

Attached Files Image(s)

(09-15-2021, 06:14 PM)iclark Wrote: I have seen nice rocking horses here in the past, but yours is the nicest that I have seen for younger children.

By any chance, do you have (or would you be willing to make) plans for the one that you made? The shape of the rockers and the dimensions would be a great start.

With your permission, I would like to make one for each of my niece's families.

Also, my apologies to the person who wanted a bump for Bob Z's rocking horse thread: I cannot find it. Perhaps someone has it archived.

Let me dig around to see what I've got.  I think I saved the rocker pattern.  The rest, for the most part is S4S with maybe a profile for the horse body.
(09-15-2021, 10:13 PM)Bob Vaughan Wrote: Let me dig around to see what I've got.  I think I saved the rocker pattern.  The rest, for the most part is S4S with maybe a profile for the horse body.

That would be great. Many thanks.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Woodsmith Magazine #65 back in October 1989 has a great set of plans. I made a couple of these for some kids who now have passed them down their children.

PM me if I can of more help

Jim
Jim