1.5HP canister DC (Bay Area) (Price reduced)
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/tls/d/m...98218.html

$200 for a Woodnetter. Use the Craigslist contact though in case I don’t check PMs.
Computer geek and amateur woodworker.
(10-10-2021, 08:07 PM)abernat Wrote: https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/tls/d/m...98218.html

$300 for a Woodnetter. Use the Craigslist contact though in case I don’t check PMs.

That is a great deal on a good DC that gets even better if you do the vortex plate upgrade (assuming it does not already have it).

I have that setup and I would jump on this for a spare if it was close to me.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
(10-11-2021, 06:24 PM)iclark Wrote: That is a great deal on a good DC that gets even better if you do the vortex plate upgrade (assuming it does not already have it).

I have that setup and I would jump on this for a spare if it was close to me.

It doesn't have that. It's got a Thien separator (or my best stab at it, at least) but I'm not sure if it works or not.
(10-11-2021, 09:10 PM)abernat Wrote: It doesn't have that. It's got a Thien separator (or my best stab at it, at least) but I'm not sure if it works or not.

I have not had a chance to compare them, but my gut feel is that a Thien separator will work better than the Jet vortex mod.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Dropping to $200. Come on, someone get it out of my shop... please?