Replacing 40 W Lights
(10-20-2021, 06:47 AM)WxMan Wrote: Within the house, we have the same agreement.  I'll make suggestions, but she has final say.  Situation works pretty well; she was the one who insisted we get a separate shop building when we moved to the acreage.

I recently put LED strip lighting in downstairs in the mechanical/storage room.  Replaced a bunch of old and failing fluorescent fixtures.  When I went to the box store, found some 4000K 44" strips that each put out 10,000 lumens.  I bought five.  Wow.  Like being outside on a bright sunny day.  Those fixtures were only $30 each.  Really is overkill.  If we decide to reduce the brightness, I'll move a couple fixtures to the loft over the shop.

Where have all the men gone?  Who is paying or paid for the house?  Do what you want and when you want.  If you get backlash tell her "Don't let the door hit you in the as_ on the way out.  Married to sam gal for 48 years, before someone goes down that road.  LOL
Bill
(11-07-2021, 09:04 AM)Bill Bob Wrote: Where have all the men gone?  Who is paying or paid for the house?  Do what you want and when you want.  If you get backlash tell her "Don't let the door hit you in the as_ on the way out.  Married to sam gal for 48 years, before someone goes down that road.  LOL
Bill

My first LOML died 2 days before our 48th anniversary. The good Lord brought another wonderful woman into my life a few years ago. I'm so lucky even though I was close to suicide when I lost Barbara. 
Bachelorhood isn't what it's cracked to be. All I did was get into financial trouble.

Jim
Jim
(11-07-2021, 10:04 AM)Halfathumb Wrote: My first LOML died 2 days before our 48th anniversary. The good Lord brought another wonderful woman into my life a few years ago. I'm so lucky even though I was close to suicide when I lost Barbara. 
Bachelorhood isn't what it's cracked to be. All I did was get into financial trouble.

Jim

Did I mention I'm the boss as long as she is not here?  LOL