Federal Serpentine Front Chest project - has new home -
unusual offer, a Federal Serpentine Chest project, done in a class with Jeff Headley & Steve Hamilton at Marc Adams school few years ago.  Parkinsonism prompts me pulling back from the hobby.  Project is cherry, case (with serpentine fronts, curved splayed corners) is done, with sides, top, drawer dividers, splayed legs. drawings included.  bricklaid serpentine drawer fronts done, ready for cherry veneer (included), needs drawers completed,
cockbeading, rear closing panel, and completion of corners with inlay/embellishments of your choice. took me awhile to admit I won't finish it.  If someone wants to finish it that would be great.  A token $100 donation to grandkids college funds would be nice, but more important to get to someone who would finish it.  There are several versions photographed at "Mack Headley & Sons website. 

Obviously available for pickup only, no shipping available. Located in southern Indiana, across the river from Louisville, Kentucky.
PM to initiate arrangements by phone &/or email.

Attached Files Image(s)

Very sorry to hear about your health issue Ray. This is a great offer so hopefully someone local will jump on it and finish it. I've seen all of your sales post recently and the prices seem very reasonable.
I haven't been here for ages, so I hate to see this as one of the first posts I opened. 

Ray, I'm sorry you are having to leave or reduce your woodworking, but I hope that your medical care is effective and that you are able to be rewarded with extra time with the grandkids now that you'll be out of your shop!

MH
Ray,  I have met you before, I believe in the Louisville woodworker's club.  

I am interested in finishing your project, I am just 35 mins south of Louisville so not far away.
I'm picking up the chest this Sat.. Scoony.. I guess I should have posted that this was claimed. Anyhow, I'm looking forward to meeting Ray and finishing this.