E Emerson Tools
I haven't posted in a long time. Mostly due to being out of the active woodworking game for a while. Work and my wife's health have been a priority. But I retired to be home to care for my wife and am getting back at the woodworking.

Does anyone know if E Emerson tools is still in business. I ordered parts from their website in early October. My payment was processed but no acknowledgment of the order and no parts. I’ve made repeated attempts to contact them through email, phone and their contact form. No reply.

Both my long and short straight edge clamps from them are in need of new fixed ends. Wish they would return my communications. Anyone know if they are still in business?
I was young and dumb once. It took me a whole lot less time to get over being young.
Looks like they are still in business. At a quick look selling at Home Depot, Amazon and direct.

https://eemersontool.com/
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
(11-14-2021, 08:34 AM)Redman Wrote: Looks like they are still in business. At a quick look selling at Home Depot, Amazon and direct.

https://eemersontool.com/

Their website is still active but they don't seem to reply to any communication. And don't send parts that are paid for. I used their PayPal link when I paid. Guess I'll have to go through them to see if I can get my money back. I'd rather have the parts to be honest.
I was young and dumb once. It took me a whole lot less time to get over being young.
Paypal should have you covered. It's a shame some businesses behave this way.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Please keep us informed as to how this plays out. Always good to know which companies to avoid as well as those who are honest and provide good/great CS.

Doug
Made a complaint to Paypal. Now Emerson has until December 12 to resolve this. We'll see what happens.
They never responded. During the time when I should have gotten with Paypal before they closed the matter, my wife suffered a mini stroke and I was preoccupied with that. So Paypal considers it closed and wouldn't reopen when I told them of the extenuating circumstances. So E Emerson has my money. I have no parts and am out the money. They still won't answer emails or return phone calls.
The credit card company that you used through paypal may still be an option since you are right at the 30-days since the deadline for the paypal resolution. I would suggest at least calling the credit card company.

More importantly, I hope that your wife is recovering.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.