Delta Junior
Is a Delta Junior a 8 inch table saw or a 9 inch? 

Tom
Going from memory, it's an 8" saw.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
(11-18-2021, 03:05 PM)fredhargis Wrote: Going from memory, it's an 8" saw.

I am thinking the same thing but just wanted to check, man the motor is something else on it.

Tom
It takes a 8" blade for sure.
Is that the Delta machine that had the motor hanging off the back, with the shaft going through, able to run a jointer or drill press also?
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
(11-19-2021, 11:16 AM)Tony Z Wrote: Is that the Delta machine that had the motor hanging off the back, with the shaft going through, able to run a jointer or drill press also?

No, it looks like an undersized UNI saw. I am tiring to decide to restore it or to part it out.

Tom
(11-20-2021, 10:05 AM)tablesawtom Wrote: No, it looks like an undersized UNI saw. I am tiring to decide to restore it or to part it out.

Tom

Thanks Tom. I have one of the types I described (I think I have it!), loaned to my brother in 1996. I have not seen it since. Tablesaw was just OK, but the 4” jointer was sweet!
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com