Refrigerator Stuck
I think it sunk into the vinyl tile. Any tricks to get it rolling again? It has rolled very well in the past but has been quite awhile since I've moved it.

Jim
Jim
Just an idea - get a prybar and lift the fridge enough to slide a piece of Masonite/hardboard under the each of the front wheels. Careful where you place the short end of the prybar as not to damage the fridge.
(11-22-2021, 12:33 PM)joe1086 Wrote: Just an idea - get a prybar and lift the fridge enough to slide a piece of Masonite/hardboard under the each of the front wheels. Careful where you place the short end of the prybar as not to damage the fridge.

That is what I would do but remember to place something under the prybar where it presses against the floor also to prevent damage.   Maybe just doing the front wheels may be enough to get it moving.   Roly
Can you get an appliance Handtruck under it to lift and move?
I had this problem a number of years ago back when refrigerators had those adjustable feet instead of rollers, on a Congoleum vinyl floor.
A  couple of packs of door shims and a couple of strips of Masonite as mentioned earlier.
Menards door shims

Slide two in a at each of the front corners, these are to protect your flooring and the refrigerator.  Then  drive a third shim between those two.  When those third shims are driven in enough start feeding the masonite strips in under the rollers. Repeat the process adjacent to those shims, but add another shim.  Alternate the stack of shims till you can get the masonite strip under the rear rollers.
Have you painted recently?

A few years ago, ours stuck to the wall. We left it out for a day or two after painting... obviously not long enough. It is a pretty tight spot - against wall and cabinets. Pulled the surface off of the drywall when I pulled it out, so as you can imagine it did not come easily.
Of course, it would help to know why it won't roll. It is hard to fix something when you don't know what is broken. However, years ago you could get roller "trucks" to set your refrigerator on so that it would roll easily. The ones I had had multiple rows of rollers to distribute the load over a wider area. If you can still get these, they might help getting it rolling again; especially if the problem is a broken or bent built-in roller.
Most hardware and big box stores have the "magic sliders". I have picked them up at Harbor Freight for pretty cheap. Elevate the front as described above and slip these in. Very low friction against the floor and non marking. 
Good luck
just burn the house down there isn't anything you can do.
Harbor Freight sells a little pump-up cushion. It’s flat when you slide it under something, then when you use the squeeze-bulb to inflate it, it will lift the fridge about two inches.