Delta Band saw in Iowa, Incra sled and fence
Al pieces are pick up only.

I have a 1940's model Delta 14 inch band saw for sale for $400, $500 if the Kreg fence goes with it. I know it looks rough but it runs great. is quite and doesn't have the bandsaw wine the newer ones have. It has new cool blocks for guides. new urethane tires, and the Carter quick release for releasing the tension on the blades, and cast iron table. And no sales tax. Also has factory wheels for moving around. On a personal note: one can't come close to the quality of this saw with it's present features for twice the money new. But that is my opinion

Why am I selling it? replaced by a MM S45 18 inch band saw. and I do not need 4 band saws.

Also an Incra sled, Not sure what the number is but I can find out.  Asking $150 

Have an Incra fence again not sure which model it is , but at $150 it is worth the trip.

I have a lot more things for sale, and something for the wife to look at also.

Tom
It is an Incra 5000,and the fence is an Altura.