What type of roof structure is this?
My house is manufactured, but does not have trusses. The hinges are where the roof rafters attach to the outside wall of the house, and about 2/3 the way up the roof.

(01-30-2022, 12:30 PM)atgcpaul Wrote: Built in 1986.  Not sure if it matters, but the inspector thought it could be a premanufactured house.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=40299]

I'm back, and this weekend we met with a structural engineer.  The house is definitely a manufactured home and seems to be in good shape.  The projects we had in mind seem doable.  Running the length of the middle section of the house (under the red line in my pic) are piers supporting the floor beams.  There are two sets of doubled up 2x8s--each set from one half of the house--that are bridged with a strip of drywall nailed to the bottom of them.  He didn't know why, but it didn't seem important.  Is it?  Maybe it's just for an air seal?  There is insulation between all the other floor joists.