For Sale Jet 22-44-PRO-22-Inch-3-Horsepower-Sander
Last price reduction $650
Absolute steal—love my drum sander.

Wow, incredible deal.  Someone in Houston needs to jump on this quickly!
(05-06-2022, 03:27 PM)Danny in Houston Wrote: Last price reduction $650

Oh geeze! How is this still here??!  
Eek
Hey Danny--how far are you from Katy? Or Beaumont?? I've got contacts in both that might be able to help me out. Hate to lean on anybody, but this thing is staying available too long so i might have to phone a friend. Feel free to send me a PM with location. Thanks.
earl
(05-11-2022, 10:17 AM)greenacres2 Wrote: Hey Danny--how far are you from Katy?  Or Beaumont??  I've got contacts in both that might be able to help me out.  Hate to lean on anybody, but this thing is staying available too long so i might have to phone a friend.  Feel free to send me a PM with location.  Thanks.
earl

The machine is in my garage in Katy.
(05-13-2022, 07:10 AM)Danny in Houston Wrote: The machine is in my garage in Katy.

Thanks Danny--that was almost perfect, but my buddy in Katy is on job sites on or near the east coast until fall--with only a few trips home likely.  
Hope somebody buys it soon--it would fit in my Ford Flex with the feet removed...and 1,200 miles each way is starting like an excuse to take a vacation.  
earl
(04-29-2022, 09:12 PM)Danny in Houston Wrote: Price drop - $795

If I didn't already have a 16-32, I'd be all over this.
Very seriously considering it.  Would it fit in bed of medium sized pickup with topper?

Gotta talk to a couple of people tomorrow.
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
(05-24-2022, 09:05 PM)Wild Turkey Wrote: Very seriously considering it.  Would it fit in bed of medium sized pickup with topper?

Gotta talk to a couple of people tomorrow.

I'll post the dimensions tonight.