Toolmaker
My one and only Hamler plane, the 1882 Miller Patent Plough Plane ...

[Image: 1882MillerPatentPloughPlane_html_m1daa1689.jpg]

Some details ...

[Image: 1882MillerPatentPloughPlane_html_m74338a69.jpg]

Regards from Perth

Derek
Articles on furniture building, shop made tools and tool reviews at www.inthewoodshop.com
(05-06-2022, 08:15 AM)Derek Cohen Wrote: My one and only Hamler plane, the 1882 Miller Patent Plough Plane ...

[Image: 1882MillerPatentPloughPlane_html_m1daa1689.jpg]

Some details ...

[Image: 1882MillerPatentPloughPlane_html_m74338a69.jpg]

Regards from Perth

Derek
What a beauty!!!!!!!! Thanks Derek..
Winkgrin
Winkgrin
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

WOW!!

Most of us mere woodworkers/metalworkers/shop guys will never even consider aspiring to
get THAT good.

GREAT thread.

Cool
Mark Singleton

Bene vivendo est optimum vindictae

The Laws of Physics do not care about your Politics   -  Me
I attended a demonstration he did at a Midwest Tools Collectors show before the world stopped.  We had arranged to get him to a club meeting but some virus got in the way. 

This demo is one of the few I have ever attended that changed my woodworking.   Since sharpening scrapers according to his guidance I have had better scraper success than in the past.  I like how quick his instructions get to an effective scraper.  It is all described on one of the videos he made.

If the Midwest tool events return Paul usually has a display of his tiny tools.

Attached Files Image(s)

Bill Tindall
(05-07-2022, 07:00 AM)Bill Tindall Wrote: I attended a demonstration he did at a Midwest Tools Collectors show before the world stopped.  We had arranged to get him to a club meeting but some virus got in the way. 

This demo is one of the few I have ever attended that changed my woodworking.   Since sharpening scrapers according to his guidance I have had better scraper success than in the past.  I like how quick his instructions get to an effective scraper.  It is all described on one of the videos he made.

If the Midwest tool events return Paul usually has a display of his tiny tools.

Paul brings that display case with him to the MWTCA meet at Madison Ga,
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset