Eurekazone shutting down
Got an email saying Eurekazone is shutting down soon.  Sad to see smaller tool makers disappear.  I still use my original track saw system from them, as it's worked well for me.
Sad but not surprising. Everyone has a dedicated track saw these days. Just saw that even Ryobi released one. It would be hard to complete in that space for a small shop now.
(05-14-2022, 10:18 AM)rschissler Wrote: Got an email saying Eurekazone is shutting down soon.  Sad to see smaller tool makers disappear.  I still use my original track saw system from them, as it's worked well for me.

This saddens me.  Admittedly, although they were ahead of their time, other makers came around with much more improved products.  I still do use my EZ track saw as well.  In fact, if they are having a fire sale, I will likely get a few additional components and spare parts.
I picked up several of the plastic edge strips, and some additional bits and bobs. Really sad to see them fold.
Train to be miserable...
that way when the real misery starts you won't notice.
Same here, a few strips and also some saw base inserts. Should be good for several years and at my age that’s likely enough.
earl