SawStop T-Glide Fence & Rail System For Sale in East Texas
Brand New! Still in boxes! These came with my new PCS SawStop Saw and I Installed an Incra system on the new saw, so have no use for this fence and rail system.The rails is model P/N TGP2_R36A2, 36 inch. The fence is model P/N TGP2-FA. Owners manual. $175.00 picked up at my place.
Great deal!

This should also allow someone with the standard 30” Contractor Saw to upgrade to a 36” T-Glide system, and also someone with a 52” T-Glide to drop down to a 36” (what I had to do).
(06-04-2022, 10:26 AM)Abstractor Wrote: Brand New! Still in boxes! These came with my new PCS SawStop Saw and I Installed an Incra system on the new saw, so have no use for this fence and rail system.The rails is model P/N TGP2_R36A2, 36 inch. The fence is model P/N TGP2-FA. Owners manual. $175.00 picked up at my place.

Where are you located? East Texas is big.