Anyone ever install Deck Top?
My sister's fiance (sp?) is looking to sell his house and needs to refurbish his deck.  He found this product: https://deck-top.com  and wants my help installing it.

Anyone use it before?   Basically it a sleeve you run over your deck boards.  (there's a build up of paint between some of this deck boards so we will need to run a circ saw blade down some of the board in order to sleeve them.

Any thoughts on this product?   thanks!
Dumber than I appear
Is the deck in bad shape and unsafe, or just ugly?  Ours was painted by the previous owner and is ugly, but it was also obvious no matter what was put on top to pretty it up, that it's going to need to be replaced.  No amount of makeup was going to hide that from me or the inspector--unless you can't get under the deck to look.

No experience with that product.  On the HD website, it's $24 for a 6" wide x 8' long cover plank.  A new PT 2x6x8 is $9.  Doesn't seem worth it except to save on labor.