It is finally done -Router table
I started building a router table 8 months ago, lot of hurdles from start, 1st did not enough time to build, 2nd things keep going wrong with build, few changes while building which added more time.

Router table plan  - by Dan Phelen  it is a detail plane
Micro adjustable Router fence by Par Warner

This is made with hardwood and birch Plywood, full extension drawer slides.
Top 36" X 24 "  height 36"

Finish Top and Fence  Oil  ,  cabinet  Polyurethane 
Plate 1/4  aluminum,  Router Freud 3000   3.5 HP

This router table is working great, enough power, table top bit changes, good size work area,

Attached Files Image(s)

That looks great! Mine is half a filing cabinet with a 3/8" aluminum plate table. Maybe when I retire.
Sign at N.E. Vocational School Cabinetmaking Shop 1976, "Free knowledge given daily... Bring your own container"
Nice job on the router table. I like the higher drawers. I have a nice drawer but then I got some loner bits and they had to lay down and then the drawer's contents went south. 

Tom
Very good looking table. Excellent craftsmanship too. It appears there are 4 clamps to position the fence, is that correct?

Gary
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone
Well done! Good choice for the router as well.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
(06-23-2022, 06:54 AM)shoottmx Wrote: Very good looking table. Excellent craftsmanship too. It appears there are 4 clamps to position the fence, is that correct?

Gary

Hi Gary;

Yes there are 4 clamps, to move the fence set of 2 clamps work in tandem .