Free Alder
I have a stack of Alder I am looking to get rid of. It has been stacked and stickered for quite a few years. The stack is about 15' x 4' x 42" tall. While it has been awhile since I last tore into the stack, I am sure there are some good boards in there. They range from 4" wide to 8" wide and lengths from 36" long to maybe 96" long.
Located in Shoreline,WA just north of Seattle. Shoot me a text if you are interested. 8736898602 (mirrored)
As Always,
Gecko
http://www.geckosboxes.com
(07-29-2022, 01:37 PM)Gecko Wrote: I have a stack of Alder I am looking to get rid of. It has been stacked and stickered for quite a few years. The stack is about 15' x 4' x 42" tall. While it has been awhile since I last tore into the stack, I am sure there are some good boards in there. They range from 4" wide to 8" wide and lengths from 36" long to maybe 96" long.
Located in Shoreline,WA just north of Seattle. Shoot me a text if you are interested. 8736898602 (mirrored)

That is some pretty wood wish I was closer!!
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.