Toilet Seat Recommendation
Looking for a toilet seat that stays secure. Been through a couple that the bolts loosen.
(09-01-2022, 06:33 AM)Gibbcutter Wrote: Looking for a toilet seat that stays secure. Been through a couple that the bolts loosen.

A couple?  Every single one I've ever had the bolts loosen.  Some more than others, but all of them.
(09-01-2022, 06:33 AM)Gibbcutter Wrote: Looking for a toilet seat that stays secure. Been through a couple that the bolts loosen.

Could it be there is too much slop between the bolt and the hole in the commode allowing for it to wiggle around to get loose? I think this is a common problem with the castings.

If so, you could try increasing the diameter of the bolt with some shim stock or bushings to make it a tight fit?

Steve
look at the nut/bolts w seat or replacement ones which are nylon/plastic with taper in part that engages hole in toilet, they will snug down nicely, center and won't wobble, haven't had a problem for 15 years. sorry don't remember brand name. 
Ray
Why not go back to metal ones? They would rust in place and never came apart in one piece.
I bet some hot glue would solve your issue.

Have you considered the one from the manufacture of your toilet ?     Those tend to be the most secure in my experience.
A nice wood Church brand seat. I've replaced all the cheap plastic ones with White church seats. The soft close hinges are really heavy and well made as are the mounting bolts.
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

https://fb.watch/fSYDYgHA-1/
Any free advice given is worth double price paid.