A couple of thinghs
I have mentioned before that a friend and I shared a shop for several years. Don passed away over 10 years ago, but there are still a couple of items still in the shop. I told Dons son I would post the item here and see if there was any interest in them.These item are located in NW IL. 61231 zip code.

The first is a Delta 12" radial arm saw. I have used it a few times in the last 5 years, but for the most part, it has sat idle for 15 years or more. It works well, and is is good condition. 220V 1 phase. It is on a heavy metal stand, with roller tables on each side. I have no idea of it's value. Maybe someone can give me an idea, or simply make an offer. Maybe a couple of hundred bucks?????

The other item is a Craftsman shaper. I have never seen this thing used in all the years we had the shop. I wouldn't even know how to use it. [Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=485971&d=1662976956&thumb=1][Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=485972&d=1662977029&thumb=1][Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=485973&d=1662977103&thumb=1][Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=485974&d=1662977160&thumb=1]It is 110 volt. I turned it on and it does run. It sounds to me as if there is a bad bearing either in the motor, or the shaper itself. There is a selection of cutters, some new in their original packaging. It is mounted on a heavy wooden stand with drawers. Again, I have no idea of the value. $100 ?????? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut, and have the world think you a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
You’d be lucky to get $100 for the RAS. Value of the shaper is mainly the tooling - $50 for the shaper and $100 for the tooling maybe?
I had a Delta RAS like that and sold it for $350.
The RAS is a Dewalt, makes a difference. The only Delta i would have considered during my tool accumulation phase would be the turret head Delta.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
I agree with $150 for the shaper plus tooling. If you're willing to wait a bit, I think that you could get $150 for the Dewalt RAS.
That RAS is not only a Dewalt, it's one of the good Dewalts (solid cast iron arm). Even so, they are out of favor, but I'm betting you could get $150-$200. If it was close enough to me I'd consider buying it.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
I'd have no problem at $200 for that Dewalt RAS--it's the 500 mile round trip and complete lack of space that slow me down. My main RAS is a 1957 Dewalt GWI, and it's staying!!

And Admiral...i inherited my Dad's turret saw. Not a Delta, but a 1946 Red Star. Even had a Red Star steel blade. I think Delta bought them in 1948 or maybe 1947. Needs a little work, but not much!! It's staying too--in case there was a question!
earl
Had a 12" Dewalt saw and sold it about 10 years ago for $600 and went first day I advertised it..  Think you can get way more than $200 if you advertise it..
Some mistakes are too much fun to make only once.
There are about 1000 of them on FB and CL. No one wants a RAS anymore I don't think.
Sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut, and have the world think you a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
I had that same Dewalt RAS, it’s decent and better than anything that came after it where they changed the handle position and all, but not one of the better vintage ones. I bought mine for about $75 and sold it for $100. Not the same day, took a while. No way you’d get $600 unless you find a unicorn sucker.