FS 6” (20’) & 4” (30’) flex ducting
Alright, so I have duct hose that I cant use as my new dc is too strong.

I have 2 x 10’ pieces of 6” and 3 x 10’ pieces of 4” ducting.

All of this is the thick-walled Oneida polyurethane clear dust hose (except the piece in the box which is woodcraft brand, but feels and looks almost exactly like the Oneida)

This stuff is bulky so shipping is possible, but only if I only ship to one spot / one buys it all. 

How does $130 sound if picked up locally in Northern Colorado (Berthoud) shipping is likely to be $40
Will post pics in a bit

Michael

[Image: AF1QipNKGjrr9-B5aeJVYhAy-MGMgyIGL1Hy567R...M5WWFNQmxB]

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipNK...M5WWFNQmxB

Note, the shorter cardboard box between the 2 lengths of 4" is a 3rd 10' piece still in the box.
Also, forgot to mention that included in the 2x6" hoses is a coupler from Oneida.
Every day find time to appreciate life. It is far too short and 'things' happen. RIP Willem
No interest, too expensive? Need this gone, will figure out a way to make it gone shortly
Smile
Every day find time to appreciate life. It is far too short and 'things' happen. RIP Willem
(11-11-2022, 10:08 PM)MichaelS Wrote: No interest, too expensive?  Need this gone, will figure out a way to make it gone shortly
Smile

Sending PM