Attaching .MOV Video to Post?
Is it possible to attach a .mov (Mac) video in a post?  Or can I only attach .jpeg photos?
If it's possible, can someone tell me how to do it?

(12-09-2022, 11:44 AM)David Stone Wrote: Is it possible to attach a .mov (Mac) video in a post?  Or can I only attach .jpeg photos?

If the filesize is not too big, you might be able to post it in an article like a jpg. I do not have any mov files to test that.

If you have the software to convert the .mov to a .gif, you should be able to post the .gif. The attachment size limit would still apply.

If you can insert a .mov file, it will depend on the browser whether or not the viewer can play it.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
(12-09-2022, 11:44 AM)David Stone Wrote: Is it possible to attach a .mov (Mac) video in a post?  Or can I only attach .jpeg photos?

I'd probably upload it to a free site like imgur.com and then just embed a link to it in the woodnet post.