GONE: Saw Helper flip stop FREE to a good home
Hey everyone. I'm doing a bit of shop cleaning and found this flip stop. A bit of googling turned up results for the Saw Helper miter saw fence system. I have no recollection of where I got this since I've never had that fence system. It's got a bit of surface rust but nothing a little TLC won't fix. Nothing is seized up. First PM to say they'll take it gets it. No cost. I will cover shipping in the conus.
[Image: 52585628646_68881607b6_c_d.jpg]
[Image: 52586144808_d2dd8d5b44_c_d.jpg]
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
I recently picked up one of these fences with 2 flip stops, but you’re have something else welded to it that’s not stock. Maybe it’s an additional stop block?
(12-25-2022, 10:29 PM)cvillewood Wrote: I recently picked up one of these fences with 2 flip stops, but you’re have something else welded to it that’s not stock. Maybe it’s an additional stop block?

You're guess is as good as any. I have no idea. If you want to mess with it pm me your address and I'll send it to you. Forget shipping. I'll cover it.
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
I have the Saw Helper as well. I wonder if this was intended to get the stop in close to the blade.  If it is available, I'll take it.
(12-26-2022, 11:34 AM)stav Wrote: I have the Saw Helper as well. I wonder if this was intended to get the stop in close to the blade.  If it is available, I'll take it.

You got it Stav. You're the first to claim it. I'll send you a PM and you can let me know your address.
Alex
Sent

Thanks again