What happened to Lumberjocks?
Admiral,

I had the same problem.  Used the "Contact Us" link on the home to ask how to fix.  They took care of it overnight. Of course I didn't have anything that I needed to get into it right away.  I was just trying to satisfy my curiosity about the  changes so overnight was good enough.

Frank S in IA
(01-13-2023, 02:27 PM)professore Wrote: Admiral,

I had the same problem.  Used the "Contact Us" link on the home to ask how to fix.  They took care of it overnight. Of course I didn't have anything that I needed to get into it right away.  I was just trying to satisfy my curiosity about the  changes so overnight was good enough.

Frank S in IA

I used that link to contact whoever's on the other end, maybe eight times now, without any response. So, I've given up trying.
(01-13-2023, 04:09 PM)grwold Wrote: I used that link to contact whoever's on the other end, maybe eight times now, without any response. So, I've given up trying.
I was in the same situation until one of the admins was discussing it on another wood forum. I jumped into that thread with a 'me too' and he sent me a couple messages and had it squared away.
I moderate a totally unrelated forum and the company that runs it has threatened to switch over to that style instead of a forum tree like it is now (and woodnet is now).  They say it drives traffic.  I hate it.  But they have been having a lot of problems with more mundane things, so I guess it's on the back burner for now.
Nobody likes change, personally I like that format way better than this one.

The FineWoodworking platform is the worst.

I think mobile friendly formats driving factor.