Dremel Scroll Saw #1830
My Dremel Scroll Saw #1830 suddenly wouldn't start after running fine. Have electricity to Motor circuit board, switch fine, VS control pot works, brushes fine, something on the circuit board seems to have quit. I can not find any info for this machine on Dremel's web site. No info on OWWM's web site. No info on the repair parts sites. Etc. I have a owners manual but it is of no help. No parts diagram or service info. anyone know where I can get information to repair this machine or another machine like it?? It is like new and I hate to throw it away.
(02-21-2023, 05:00 PM)#1Crawdad Wrote: My Dremel Scroll Saw #1830 suddenly wouldn't start after running fine. Have electricity to Motor circuit board, switch fine, VS control pot works, brushes fine, something on the circuit board seems to have quit. I can not find any info for this machine on Dremel's web site. No info on OWWM's web site. No info on the repair parts sites. Etc. I have a owners manual but it is of no help. No parts diagram or service info. anyone know where I can get information to repair this machine or another machine like it?? It is like new and I hate to throw it away.

i cant personally on where to look but if you headed over to scrollsaw village you might find an answer

https://www.scrollsawvillage.com/
Capacitor is probably gone. Turn the switch on and lift the arm and let it drop. See if it runs with a kick start.
Roger

Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of Jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your rear tomorrow.

9-11 Never forget