MWTCA Show Spencer Indiana
March 11-12 at McCormick creek State park in Spencer Indiana near Bloomington. Fun show with an auction Sunday Morning. Come on down for a good time.

Slav

[Image: FullSizeRender_sANdzFSy1hzho4rSWay1CU.jpg]

[Image: FullSizeRender_8rDNwoqCZsLWVzi6WxspGe.jpg]

[Image: FullSizeRender_5Y3rUKep3XpXELxiw39oEz.jpg]
"More the Knowledge Lesser the Ego, Lesser the Knowledge More the Ego..."   -Albert Einstein.
That same weekend is the “Patina” show and auction in Damascus, MD!
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
That’s why I haven’t been to Patina in a few years. Always the same weekend. Miss going there.

Slav
"More the Knowledge Lesser the Ego, Lesser the Knowledge More the Ego..."   -Albert Einstein.
May one day add vintage hand tools to my list of "hobbies", and do have a good friend in Spencer i need to visit...but that weekend won't work for me.

Got to ask though--"ruckering" a term that came about from Keith Rucker's skills, or is that some sort of intergalactic coincidence?? If so, that's pretty cool, and would explain why i've only seen that term on the Vintage Machinery site (near as i recall!!)
earl
Yes Ruckering is named after Keith. He’s going to be giving a talk Saturday. Most of the tools are users, that’s how I outfitted my shop.

Slav
If I can only attend one day, which is the best? Can I just show-up and join at the gate or do I need to be a member and register on-line beforehand?
Saturday is best for pickings and Sunday is the auction and deals to be had. You can join at the door, be there when the door is open for best pickings.

Slav