Latest Project : Floating TV Cabinet
(03-16-2023, 09:14 PM)GaryMc Wrote: Very nice!  Reminds me of a looong time ago in the '70s when I made a "light organ" using red-green-blue colored lamps to respond to stereo Hifi - all analog at that time, of course.  One acquaintance could not watch it - it just blew her mind away.

The only thing I might have considered would be to add a shelf on each side to lift the L-R speakers off the floor (tweets are better the nearer to ear level, plus room under for the Roomba).

What is your intention for the extra shelf space in the cabinet?  It does not look deep enough for most audio/video equipment.

I will be putting memorabilia in the extra shelf space. All AV gear for the whole house is all located in cabinet in my office.
(03-24-2023, 11:35 AM)FLWoodworker84 Wrote: Anderson lumber company

thanks
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.