My daughter, son in law, moved into their house. They needed a dining table for their house. Green is her favorite color. The table is 100% furniture grade white pine. Table tops and bench tops are 1 1/8" thick. I had some 12mm birch plywood, so that's what I made the drawer out of. The ply worked OK with the half blinds. Not my favorite look, but the drawer is meant for napkins, so it's light duty.

I ordered the legs from https://carolinalegco.com/. The legs looked great and were paint ready upon receipt.

Here we the pics: https://photos.app.goo.gl/bi9RhbpP4wJuTfXJA
Thank You,

Shawn Craig

My Home Page
"I used to know a lot of things before I lost my mind."  Sylvia Stoner 1993

Table looks great!  Contrast looks great.  Green is also my favorite color.  What finish did you use on the top?  My favorite build, so far, dining table for our daughter-n-law.  She requested "reclaimed pine".
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
Two coats dewaxed garnet shellac sprayed on. Home mixed from flakes. Probably a 1# cut. Strained and sprayed with harbor freight touch up gun. Sanded smooth final coat with 400g paper.

The clear coat is Target Coatings WB satin conversion varnish. Sprayed on with 1.4mm nozzle. 3 coats sanding between.

The under coat of garnet shellac really popped the amber tone of the pine. Otherwise it was really creamy white.
Thank You,

Shawn Craig

My Home Page
"I used to know a lot of things before I lost my mind."  Sylvia Stoner 1993

That color really did come out just right, well done!
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Nice looking table!

Thx for sharing

-Brian
Nice looking table & benches. Hope your daughter and her family love it.
Very nice! Looks like a family heirloom to me!

Doug
Very nice set.  They should get years of service from something that well made.

Frank S in IA
Looks good!!!

Only I would have done differently is not make the drawer out of plywood (maple???).  I don't like seeing the exposed edges to the plywood in the box (or are they DTs?) joints.
Dumber than I appear
Nice job, Mr. Craig! I just did the same thing for my daughter's family. Fun, isn't it??
New Dinette Table for Daughter, Son in Law, and new Grandson