Will be making some road trips between now and Mother's Day.

Have the following lumber for sale:

Very nice 4/4 cherry, 4-17" wide, dry five years: 3.50 bdft to 12", 4.00 bdft wider than 12", 8 and 10 feet long.

Primo ribbon cherry, 5/4, random W&L, dry: 5.50 bdft.

Regular cherry, 5/4, random W&L, dry: 3.25 bdft.

QS red oak, 4/4, 8-10 feet, mostly 4" W: 2.50 bdft

Pecan and hickory, 4/4: 2.25 bdft.

Aromatic red cedar, 4/4, up to 12" W: 3.00 bdft.

Primo riftsawn heart pine, 10-12" W, 5.50 bdft.

Curly pine, 16' L, calculated by the curl part of the board, not overall (2 feet of curl, you get a 16' board for a two foot price), 6.50 bdft.

River bottom recovered heart pine, 12', 1x4 and 1x6, 5.75 bdft.

Century old barn boards, heart pine/cypress/etc., wide, 20' L, 1.50 bdft good, .90 so-so.

First run will be first weekend in February from Gainesville to Orlando.

Somewhat later will be Gainesville to Mobile along I-75 and I-10.

Next will be the run to Atlanta where I may schedule a return load of Iowa walnut from ChrisJ.

Possible run Mother's Day week to Southern Pines, NC, via I-95.

Is the cherry nice, you ask? 90% of this was done with the very same wood:

Contact me if you have an interest.

Get yours before Congress outlaws logging
There is a wealth of knowledge, talent and experience here...and then there are the other members.

Life is too short to suffer fools.

Looks like some good stuff. Are you taking orders or bringing the whole lot with you?

How small of an order will you take?

Whole lot?

The ribbon cherry--10,000 bdft
regular cherry--12,000 bdft

Don't care how big or little, each trip has another reason/destination, so I will not be going out of my way by hauling it
There is a wealth of knowledge, talent and experience here...and then there are the other members.

When you're in Atlanta, I'll probably meet up with you to get some of the "very nice" cherry.
I can hardly wait to see you pulling into my driveway with a load of that sweet lumber.

When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say. -- George R. R. Martin

When you convince someone to believe absurdities, you can convince them to commit atrocities. — Voltaire

Just paid Timbeck to ban you

When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say. -- George R. R. Martin

When you convince someone to believe absurdities, you can convince them to commit atrocities. — Voltaire

Bones,

PM Sent!!

Wilford
Eat USA beef. Demand Country of Origin Labeling on food from your Congressmen!

The addicts anthem: HI HO, HI HO, IT'S OFF TO TURN I GO!!!
You really need to come further north - I could use some that cherry
"Man, I hate being fag bait. "

David Gillie 10/27/05

PM sent
"I gotta stay more informed. There's been 9 more WWs?" Stugotzo in response to CRRs WW11 comment. 2-20-08
Giant Lumber Haul and Pigsicle Tour Schedules and Prices!!!