I have two aluminum sliding patio doors that I would like to replace with something more energy efficient. Also I would like to replace our current storm/screen doors. Of course every brand says they are the best. Anderson and Marvin are the names I see most often. Any thoughts as to who is making decent products?

I picked up an Anderson from the orange borg and installed it. It made a big difference in heating and cooling over the old aluminum door and I like the interior blinds.

Thank you
All of my windows (20 total) and sliding doors (4 total) are Marvin, which I installed in 1994. They are wood with aluminum cladding on the outside. The windows are individual casements or casements combined with a picture window. I have had zero problems with the windows. The sliding doors I installed were the model Marvin called Slimline. I have had some problems with the door stiles bowing slightly in the afternoon sun, and some door gasket deterioration. Marvin has since increased the rail and stile widths on the doors from 2-1/4" to 3", so maybe that solved the bowing problem. I'm not sure what they've done to correct the gasket problem, but you should check with them if you decide to install Marvin sliders.

Thank you. I will discuss with the dealer.
New Sliding Paitio Doors & New Storm/Screen Doors