Pretty good price for the 1hp unit.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000DZG...PDKIKX0DER

Stick with insinkerator. They are available everywhere as are the parts for them. I bought a waste king for our kitchen a few years ago to save a few $ and regret it. The design of the rubber flap doesn't let water through at anything faster than a trickle. Your have to stick a utensil in there to open it up and get water and food into it.

When I finish the countertops and the rest of the doors in the kitchen I'm going to pitch the waste king in the garbage. I understand why the only place I have seen them retail is at sutherlands which carries mainly trailer and rent home quality fixtures. (At least the last remaining one here does)

They have 2 mounting styles, and you can use ISE rubber gaskets with the traditional 3 bolt system I think. I had lots of success with the 3/4 hp one that I bought.
Waste King On Sale