Planning on building a set of kitchen cabinets and still debating on the door style. I'm leaning towards inset with a beaded faceframes. If I go with that what is a good brand and source for inset hinges. I'd like soft close for both the hinges and slides. I want a good reliable brand but not necessarily the top of the line $20+ a set. What is a good brand and source for them? Thanks

Kitchen door hinges and drawer slides get more use/abuse than pretty much any other cabinet, so it's no place to go cheap. I've used a couple of different brands, but finally settled on Blum soft close for both hinges and slides. Why? They have a product for just about every application and those products work trouble free for years. Based on advise here I buy them from AH Turf. Good prices and great service.

John

I'll second that. I've tried a few other brands of slides and hinges, with good results- but I know Blum products will be high quality and their dealers will have it.
I've purchased from AHTurf and would second that recommendation as well.
Inset hinges and drawer slides brand / source?