linky

$125, add to cart and there's another $25 off $100 that shows up in the cart bringing it down to $100.

Dunno how long this price is good for. Make sure you pick Amazon as the seller and not a 3rd party.

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. - Philip K. Dick

Mark

They vanished while I was logging in!! However, did backorder one kit for $99, will see what happens. Can always use another router.
Thanks for posting

http://www.amazon.com/Makita-RT0701C-1-1...s=Makita+rOUTER

It looks like the price is $99 here.

Pedro

actually, it looks like this one doesn't have the bases though in the questions some people say they got them.
I miss nested quotes..........

If I had to guess, I'd say the $99 doesn't come with the plunge base. The original link points to both bases but shows $140.15 + shipping

it did come with them. but the original deal is dead.

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. - Philip K. Dick

Mark

Woodamaker said:

... Can always use another router.

It took years but I eventually realized I DON'T need any more routers After that revelation, my entire outlook on life changed, the air smelled cleaner, water looked clearer, food tastes better, and .... You get the idea
meackerman said:

Make sure you pick Amazon as the seller and not a 3rd party.

Just to reiterate...
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Amazon - Makita Compact Router RT0701CX7 on sale $100