Has anyone used Wolf, Oracle or Kith for their kitchen cabinets and if so what are your opinions? Google doesn't provide much info on Oracle. They are in Montgomery Al. Appears to be same address as a Jim bishop cabinets. Kith is in Haleyville Al. I looked at their site. Wolf look like nice reasonably priced cabinets. The problem is our gov is a obumer clone to the nth degree. I seriously figure the company must have kept him away from the business. It sort of rubs me wrong to buy his companies cabinets..just on principal. I do need to buy from someone any other recommendations?

I install kitchens for a living. We install Wolf as one of the brands. DO NOT buy them. While the price is attractive, there is reason it is so low.

When I remodeled my own kitchen, I shopped around to 4 different suppliers. I finally decided on Yorktowne brand. A kittle more expensive but well worth it. Shop around as much as possible. Look at online suppliers. Do anything, except buy Wolf brand, please.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry

museumguy said:

I install kitchens for a living. We install Wolf as one of the brands. DO NOT buy them. While the price is attractive, there is reason it is so low.

When I remodeled my own kitchen, I shopped around to 4 different suppliers. I finally decided on Yorktowne brand. A kittle more expensive but well worth it. Shop around as much as possible. Look at online suppliers. Do anything, except buy Wolf brand, please.

From what I am getting, Wolfe brand is not among the very best.
1st class birdhouse builder/scrapwood mfg.

I agree.. Wolf's quality is not good enough !

Currently installing Dynasty.. This is a first go around with this brand for me.  Homeowner wanted to source their own cabs, and stupid me let them.

The boxes are built nice, the hardware is top notch, the finishing is causing us all sorts of issues.  Some panels showed up only half sprayed, some with the entirely wrong product in the box, and a laundry room full of cabinets with the shipping boxes all clearly marked Pure White have three different shades of white in them.
-who?
museumguy said:

From what I am getting, Wolfe brand is not among the very best.

Messmaker???

Could you repeat that??

Dumber than I appear

I believe twice is at least enough.

(01-22-2016, 02:11 PM)messmaker Wrote: I believe twice is at least enough.

You can say that again.
Laugh
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(09-20-2016, 05:15 PM)who Wrote: Currently installing Dynasty.. This is a first go around with this brand for me.  Homeowner wanted to source their own cabs, and stupid me let them.

The boxes are built nice, the hardware is top notch, the finishing is causing us all sorts of issues.  Some panels showed up only half sprayed, some with the entirely wrong product in the box, and a laundry room full of cabinets with the shipping boxes all clearly marked Pure White have three different shades of white in them.

Some of the same issues we have. Poor finish is the biggest complaint. Next, out of square boxes. Makes it real difficult to install cabinets when the boxes are out of square.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
Kitchen cabinet brand experiance