I suspect most know Ed, from the flag case effort as well as the humidors he sells. Take a look at his new shop! AWESOME... (and short)
Linky
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.

Cowabunga!

g
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone
It looks bigger than my house!
Jim

Holy cow! I can't find stuff in my little basement shop. I think I would get lost in that shop, so there wouldn't be any hope of ever finding a pencil.
If you are going down a river at 2 mph and your canoe loses a wheel, how much pancake mix would you need to shingle your roof?

Don't know Ed but that is an awesome shop. Looks they put a shop in the middle of a lumber yard. That router table however looks out of place.
Thanks for posting that Fred. I love his work, but somehow always imagined it was done in a small tidy shop
WRONG!!!!!!!

Now I have tool envy
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW

I wasn't really paying attention when I heard "eight station router table". My jaw dropped just a little.

I thought that 3 station router table of Rob Cosman's was pretty crazy. Probably not exactly uncommon though. Just never thought of it.
---------------------------------------------------
When something has to be done, no one knows how to do it.  When they "pay" you to do it, they become "experts".

My fav is the cut up car spray booth for the finishing efforts.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.

I'd get tired walking around that place.
"When I nod my head, hit it." - M. Howard.

"I think you should learn how to use hand tools before you even touch a power tool." - Sam Maloof
Axehandle said:

I wasn't really paying attention when I heard "eight station router table". My jaw dropped just a little.

Mine too , that monster needs a video on it operating . That's some shop Ed has , are boxes the majority of his work ?
Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently. "HF"
Ed Sallee's new shop, you need to see this!