First up: another custom 24" panel saw 0.042" tooth line. Spine runs from 0.040" just in front of the handle to 0.034" at about the toe. Made from Sapele, Laser engraved. Not real fond of that part on the handle, but gave it a try. So back to the drawing board on that. 12ppi x cut. ( not filed yet ) I decided to only make a few of these plates. Just a little different. The original was made in 2014 so I decided to leave the date the same.

Then some more of the same:

" That's all I got to say about that." Best wishes.
BontzSawWorks.net

Those matching backsaws are stealing my breath away. Fantastic.
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
Beautiful work.
Esp. like the clovers/shamrocks. And the brass backs.

The panel saw handle looks very comfortable, and the modern design looks to be inspired by old English tradition.

Eric.
All beautiful!
From the pictures, it appears that the lamb's tongue on the panel saw is differently (sharper) shaped than on the two back saws
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard

cputnam said:

All beautiful!
From the pictures, it appears that the lamb's tongue on the panel saw is differently (sharper) shaped than on the two back saws

Yes, you are correct. It is also arched on the top and bottom to better house the plate. When I redesigned the panel saw handles I wanted something different for the panel saw lambs tongues. So I used some influence from Wheeler Madden Clemson, Groves and another vintage maker in drawing up the grip area. My rip version is obvious with respect to Wheeler Madden Clemson for the top thumb notch etc. They are on the bench, roughed out, waiting to be made. Just looking for something completely different, hopefully distinctive, as usual. Best wishes.
BontzSawWorks.net
The same but different